Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

I have decided to create this blog to further both my writing style and a point I have made in my other blog: From Aardvarks to Zygotes & Everything in Between. The purpose: to write a story from a series of gaming adventures one of my characters undergoes. Obviously, I want to pose some rules to myself because oftentimes gaming can be a little dry for story telling. But first some background.

My character is Australias, a Witch Hunter from the Empire. It is in a game called Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, which is hereby dubbed WAR. As he gain levels and experience I will be posting it in a story-like fashion, writing down his adventures as I play him. Each blog post will be mundanely named numerically for ease of new readers.

Da Rules:

1. I cannot do anything out of character or take an action that would not be like my character.
2. I cannot repeat quests, or take quests that would go against my character's morales (with the exception of plot quests).
3. I will not write up the same thing twice, i.e. the same scenario I played in, etc.

More rules will be added if I find them necessary. So to all readers, enjoy!

-AFR

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting! I'll be watching to see how this works :)

    ReplyDelete